Tuesday, January 03, 2006

T minus one...

I'm leaving tomorrow and I haven't packed even half my stuff yet. Attaboy.

In my last post I said that I wasn't really feeling _that_ excited about going away. Well, NOW I'm getting that tingle. My flight is at 7:50, so I'll have to get up at 5:00, a mere 7 hours earlier than I'd normally even consider waking up. Nice. But I doubt I'll be gettin any sleep anyway.

Packing is a nightmare. The weight limit is 23 kilos (50 pounds) and my sporting equipment alone is gonna amass half of that. I have a huge suitcase but that won't do me any good if I'm not allowed to carry any excess weight onboard. Packing is gonna be like a gameshow for my clothes: "Who wants to travel to France with Henri?" Only the best and most practical clothes will survive!

I'm going back to pack now, I'll probably update from Copenhagen tomorrow. I have a fly-over there.

No comments: